Lone Survivor Foundation
Retreat Facility at Crystal Beach, TX
|Welcome to the homepage for LSF's Crystal Beach Retreat Facility fundraising project. With the support of BRINT Construction and the Bolivar community, we opened our first retreat facility in April 2015 in beautiful Crystal Beach, TX! We're able to host up to 28 retreats per year at this facility - that means up to 224 service members from all over the country getting the help they need, in the relaxing environment of rolling waves and ocean breeze. |
Lone Survivor Foundation covers all expenses for the retreat program through donations from generous individuals and sponsors, so there are no costs for those who attend. The costs for:
- Individual, MST and Care Partner Retreats average about $3,000 per individual.
- Couples Retreats average about $5,000 per couple.
- Family Retreats average about $7,500 per family.
- The average cost of an entire retreat is about $25,000.
This fundraising page allows the community to keep up to date on the current financial needs related to the maintenance and upkeep of the facility, current sponsorship opportunities, and costs related to retreats held at the facility.
Financial Sponsorship Opportunities
For individual or corporate underwriting opportunities, please contact:
Brian Byrom (BRINT) at 409-767-4464 or Terry Jung (LSF) at 832-581-3592.
Help us further our mission today! Register to become a fundraiser – it takes just 5 minutes to spread the word to family and friends.
Here's how to get started.
LSF provides exceptional therapeutic, outdoor, and unique opportunities that optimize recovery and healing for wounded service members and their families by:
• Building nationally recognized therapeutic facilities for those affected by:
o Post-Traumatic Stress (PTS)
o Mild Traumatic Brain Injury (mTBI)
o Military Sexual Trauma (MST)
o Chronic pain
• Providing therapeutic and educational retreats for –
- Service Members
- Care Partners
• Emphasizing the use of Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) using the EAGALA model, neurofeedback, combat-trauma specific yoga and other cutting-edge modalities to heal and empower wounded service members and their families.
For more information about our retreat programs, visit our website.
Click here to learn more about LSF and BRINT Construction.
Special Thanks to our Material & Labor Sponsors!
Crystal Beach Legacy Brick Campaign